- Weight: 131 gr / 4.6 oz (with battery)
- Length: 95 mm / 3.7 in
- Width: 78 mm / 3.1 in
- Height: 33 mm / 1.3 in
- Volume: 139 cm³ / 8.5 in³
- Includes 1 AAA battery (replaceable)
- Battery life: 6 months (varies with usage & environmental conditions)
- Force Range: 90 kg / 200 lb
- Force Accuracy: within ± (1.4 lb + 5% of the applied force)
- Max load: 110 kg / 250 lb
- System Requirements: Activ5 Training App (free) IOS and Android
- Connectivity Bluetooth: 4.1 (Frequency Range: 2402 – 2480 MHz)
- Operating Distance: up to 2m / 7ft (from the Activ5 app host device)
- Operational Temperature: 0 to 35 °C / 32 to 95 °F
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 50 °C / -13 to 122 °F
- Humidity: 15% – 93% RH
- Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa (IEC 60601-1-11 clause 4.2.2.)
Safety: IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009 + A2:2013, EU differences to EN 60950-1:2006, USA: UL 60950-1 2nd edition, CAN/CSA
C22.2 No 60950-1-07
cMET Safety mark for USA and Canada, Listing number E114377, certified to UL 60950-1 Safety ITE Part1
FCC Part 15B, 15C; Industry Canada ICES-003 (FCC ID: 2AGCI-A5P1, IC: 22259-A5P1)
FCC RF Exposure Report according to FCC 47 CFR Part 2.1093
EU RF Exposure Report according to IEC 62479:2010
Bluetooth 4.1: FCC Part 15.247, 15.209; CANADA RSS-247 Issue 1, RSS-Gen Issue 4
Bluetooth SIG Qualified design: Declaration ID: D033645
EU RED Directive 2014/53/EU: article 3.1(b): EMC EN 301 489-1 + EN 301 489-17 (also old: RTTE article 3.1b: EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17)
EU RED Directive 2014/53/EU: article 3.2: RF Spectrum: ETSI EN 300 328 (also old: RTTE: Article 3.2 per EN 300-328)
Flammability: IEC 60695‐11‐10 HB75 (for external components)
RoHS: Successful tests to meet: Annex II of EU Directive 2011/65/ EU + 2012/50/EU to 2012/51/EU + other EU Directives 2014/ 2015/ 2016/
WEEE: 2002/96/EC and 2012/19/EU + marking standard EN 50419
California Proposition 65
European Union Packaging Directive 94/62/EC and Toxics in Packaging Act USA
Supported Hardware / Operating System
Requires Android 5.0 or later
Requires iOS 10.0 or later (Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
Software License Agreement
How to recycle your Activ5
Please contact the company you purchased the Activ5 from, or you can contact your local waste management authority.
The Activ5 device should be recycled as “Electronic and Electrical Equipment (EEE) waste”, instead of being disposed with general household waste.
In the European Union, this symbol indicated that this product should not be disposed with other household waste. The device should be deposited at an appropriate facility to enable recycling. Batteries should be discarded separately, at an appropriate collection point.
Activ5 is RoHS compliant.
Please use government or local authority collection points, where you can recycle waste electronic equipment.
You can also contact the store or web site, where you purchased the goods.